JAPAN Best Incentive Travel Awards 2020
The Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) recognizes best practices of incentive travels to
Japan through the "JAPAN Best Incentive Travel Awards".
Awards and Benefits
Three incentive programs will be awarded with the following:
- The JAPAN Best Incentive Travel Awards 2020 Trophy
- Rights to use the JAPAN Best Incentive Travel Awards 2020 logo for 3 years
- Coverage on the JNTO website
- A Grand Prize of your choice from the below：
❶ A trip to Japan
Business class round air tickets and 3 nights of accommodation for one person.
❷ Online advertisement
JNTO sponsored advertisements on website and social media to boost your company branding (worth 300,000 yen).
❸ Original giveaways
Giveaways for your next clients' incentive travel, featuring JNTO and your company logos (worth 300,000 yen).
Guidelines for Application
Three incentive programs will be selected based on demonstrated excellence in the aspects appreciated by clients or participants, the originality of its planning, and the contribution to the destination visited in Japan.
- You are an overseas-based travel agent or meeting planner that plans incentive travels to Japan.
- Your incentive travel took place in Japan between April 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020, with at least 100 pax nights (e.g. 20 pax x 5 nights = 100 pax nights)
- You have proof, such as itinerary or photos, of the event taking place.
- You agree to share your travel itinerary on the JNTO website if awarded winner (The name of your client will not be disclosed).
From July 15 to September 16, 2020 (17:00 UTC +9)
How to Apply
- Access the entry form by clicking the "Apply now" link.
- Fill the entry page with your incentive program details.
- Upon submitting your entry, you will receive an automated e-mail. Follow the instructions to continue to the attachments upload page.
- Upload extra materials to appeal your incentive tour to the judges. Your registration is then complete.
*Applications are accepted in Japanese, English, Chinese (Traditional /Simplified Chinese), and Korean