Hakkenzan Kajuen ECO Program, ecological experience in an orchard surrounded by nature in Sapporo
About 40 minutes by car from central Sapporo, the Hakkenzan Kajuen orchard at the foot of Mt. Hakkenzan offers experience of ecological programs and team building, including making natural jam using harvested fruits, solar cooking using sunlight, and the SDGs nature rally where you can learn environmental technology and agriculture and interact with animals by visiting quiz points scattered around the orchard. We combine programs to meet your purposes and provide you with original content that you can only do here.
- You can experience an ecological program in a very relaxed atmosphere surrounded by nature.
- The program can be held at the BBQ house even in rainy weather
(the content of the program needs to be discussed).
- You can do solar cooking even in winter and we can also arrange cooking team building in the snow.
- English and German are available.
Condition of Application
- Application period
- No later than 1 month before
- Minimum 2,500 yen *per person
- No. of participants
- 0 to 80 people
- Time required
- 2 hours
*Capacity might be reduced as part of anti-COVID19 measures. Please confirm them beforehand.
- Support language
- German, English
- Available (free)