Imperial Palace run program taught by ASICS running coaches
Kokyo Gaien National Gardens, located in the heart of Tokyo, is well loved as a sanctuary for runners. With the cooperation of the world-famous Japanese sportswear maker Asics, which has set up a Run Station in Marunouchi, MICE groups can enjoy a running program under the guidance of a professional coach. This running experience is a perfect team-building activity as it refreshes both your mind and body while you take in the beautiful scenery of the Imperial Palace, where one lap is 5km.
- The Imperial Palace area is well loved as a sanctuary for runners. Take a special class taught by a professional coach from Asics, Japan's leading sportswear manufacturer, and take in the contrasting sceneries of the Marunouchi business district, one of Tokyo's most popular spots for social media photos, and the pine forests of the Imperial Palace, as well as a view of Tokyo Station. An experience-based wellness program that combines tourism with promotion of employee health, which is essential for business.
- Asics original team T-shirts can also be made as an option.
Condition of Application
- Application period
- 1.5 months in advance (T-shirt making: 2 months in advance)
- ¥2,500 per person (includes use of Run Station and wear rental)
- T-shirt making: ¥2,000-5,000 per shirt
- No. of participants
- 10-30 people
- Time required
- 2 hours
- Price: 2500 yen/person
*The above price includes the use of the run station (with lockers and showers) and rental of a set of running wear and shoes
*The production of optional original T-shirts costs additional 2,000 to 5,000 yen/wear
*Interpreters can be arranged separately as necessary (negotiable)
Original T-shirts can be made by printing a corporate logo or other thing on existing ASICS products
*Capacity might be reduced as part of anti-COVID19 measures. Please confirm them beforehand.
- Not available