Located at the mouth of the Yoshino-gawa River, Tokushima has a history as a water-rich castle town, and also functions as a modern metropolitan city. Various conventions can be held in the compact collection of 20 convention facilities including a large multipurpose hall that seats 5,000—city hotels, business hotels and other facilities in the city center.
Mt. Bizan and Shinmachi-gawa River are just two of the natural environments within city limits where convention participants can go to relax during and after events, and the city offers a full slate of after-convention activities. Tokushima proudly offers various subsidy programs to help put on the best possible conventions for organizers and participants alike. Tokushima eagerly awaits the arrival of your convention.
Tokushima Awaodori Airport→Tokushima Station：Bus (30 min.)
Up to 5 million yen for Chugoku-Shikoku regional or larger conventions held within Tokushima Prefecture that result in at least 100 hotel-room nights at lodging facilities within the prefecture.
• For local entertainment, shuttle bus services, and after-convention bus tours Additional subsidy for approved conventions that result in at least 300 hotel-room nights
• For facility usage fees
Full subsidy for facility usage fees for approved conventions held in facilities established by the prefectural government that result in at least 1,000 hotel-room nights (usage fees for associated facilities and preparation expenses are not covered)
• For travel expenses for preliminary visits
* Requirements must be fulfilled to receive this subsidy. Please contact TPTA for details
• Introducing venues and lodging facilities
Introducing conference, reception, lodging and other facilities suited to the size and nature of each event
• Communicating and coordinating with relevant organizations
TPTA handles coordination with Japanese national and local governments and relevant organizations
• Introducing businesses involved with MICE
TPTA introduces supporting members from various industries who help put on conventions
• Support for preliminary visits
TPTA coordinates and provides support for preliminary visits of facilities and other locations within the prefecture
• Providing related resources
- Convention bags (extra fee for paper bags)
- Complimentary tickets for culture and tourism facilities
- Restaurant/souvenir guides
- Tourism pamphlets, maps and more
• Providing welcome signs
TPTA installs welcome signs at Tokushima Awaodori Airport and Tokushima Station to welcome the participants of large-scale conventions
Pilgrims on a pilgrimage around Shikoku Island
Hands-on experience with indigo dyeing
Asty Tokushima has a multi-purpose hall that can be used for large-scale conferences including na...
The hall is surrounded by greenery of the Aibahama Park and Shinmachigawa Riverside Park, and is ...