As the birthplace of Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda, Kawai, Hamamatsu Photonics and other world-renowned manufacturing companies, Hamamatsu continues to grow and develop as a hotbed of monozukuri (Japanese-style manufacturing). The city is also proactive toward improving the prevalence of renewable energy and other new energy countermeasures.
The Act City Hamamatsu complex features convention facilities, a hotel, restaurants and a full lineup of support for conventions, and is directly linked to Shinkansen Hamamatsu Station, which is just 90 minutes from both Tokyo and Osaka.
Chubu Centrair International Airport→Hamamatsu Station：Shuttle bus (120 min.)
Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport→Hamamatsu Station：Shuttle bus (25 min.) + JR Tokaido Line (45 min.)
Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport→Hamamatsu Station：Limousine taxi (60 min.)
Tokyo Station→Hamamatsu Station：Tokaido Shinkansen (90 min.)
Shin-Osaka Station→Hamamatsu Station：Tokaido Shinkansen (90 min.)
1. Financial Assistance for Conventions
• For international conferences
Up to 2 million yen according to the number of participants for events that last at least 3 days and draw at least 50 people from at least 3 countries.
• Lodging subsidy / (national events)
Up to 2 million yen (500 yen x total hotel-room nights) for events that result in at least 100 hotel-room nights within Hamamatsu city limits per night.
• attraction subsidy
Up to 100,000 yen for half of performance fees for attractions.
[Subsidy for preliminary visits]
• Subsidize part of preliminary visits (Two people are 50,000 yen each)
2. Other Support Services
• Providing promotion tools (video, photos, pamphlets, novelty goods) free of charge
• Preferential treatment for venue reservations
• Reception for preliminary visits
• Support for applying to relevant organizations
• Support for receiving participants (welcome signs, pamphlets, souvenir sales, tourism information)
• Providing tourism pamphlets free of charge
• Tourist coupon（Discounts / benefits）
We offer four different craft beers and limited beers on a seasonal basis, following the authenti...
Participants board boats on Lake Hamana-ko at night and use spears and nets to catch fish attract...
Located in a highly refined, mystical atmosphere on the grounds of Hamamatsu Hachimangu Shrine, w...
ACT CITY Hamamatsu is located adjacent to Hamamatsu Station, the gateway to the city of Hamamatsu...
Hamamatsu Arena is a facility that can host international sports events and various conventions. ...
Hamakita General Gymnasium can be used not only for sports but also for large-scale gatherings an...
Create Hamamatsu is a cultural community center equipped with the largest hall of Hamamatsu c...