Mt. Fuji headlines the abundant natural scenery of Fujiyoshida. The city’s unique history, tradition and culture has developed it into the political, economic and cultural hub of the region at the northern base of Mt. Fuji. Fujiyoshida is a highland city (Elevation: 750 m) located at the northern base of Mt. Fuji, a beautiful World Heritage and the highest point in Japan (Elevation: 3,776 m). The appeal of the Fuji Five Lakes region, which includes Fujiyoshida, is rooted in the abundance of tourism facilities and attractions in the area as well as the convenience of being able to reach the area from central Tokyo by public transportation within two hours.
Shinjuku Station→Mt.Fuji Station：(JR Chuo Special Rapid/Limited Express) ⇒ Otsuki Station ⇒ (Fujikyuko Line Limited Express) [about 1 hr. 35 min.]
Shinjuku Station→Mt.Fuji Station：Bus (about 120 min.)
Tokyo Station→Mt.Fuji Station：Bus (about 120 min.)
Before site finalization (promotion stage)
• Providing images for presentations
• Providing pamphlets, postcards and other promotion tools
• Providing banner data for use on websites
• Accompaniment on preliminary visits
• Providing guided tours of attractions within the city free of charge
After site finalization (during events)
• Arranging nominal support of Fujiyoshida City and other public organizations
• Distributing tourism pamphlets at the venue
• Arranging cars to transport participants to tourist attractions from the venue
• Arranging local food stands (negotiable)
Oshi neighborhood walks: Guided tours of the culture of Mt. Fuji worship
Fujiyoshida Tourism Promotion Service
Long and fervently protected by worshipers of Mt. Fuji, this shrine deserves its recognition as a...
A former residence of Oshi, who are low-ranking Shinto priests who support the culture of Mt. Fuj...
A scenic spot that encapsulates the scenery of Japan, with Mt. Fuji, cherry blossoms, and a five-...
The Fuji Calm is a lodging and training facility that offers peaceful evironment for visitors to ...
The Hotel Kaneyamaen has a grand garden with a panoramic view of Mt. Fuji on the large 60,000㎡ p...