Visitors from over 120 cities throughout the world get their first glimpse of Japan through the gates of Narita International Airport, and with the over 1,000-year-old Naritasan Shinshoji Temple and other historical sites, the city of Narita has plenty of elegant Japanese culture on display.
The cluster of hotels in the airport offers over 8,000 guestrooms and a full slate of conference facilities that deliver high-level services at reasonable prices.
The city features an old-fashioned area brimming with history and culture, and is also an international tourism city that provides convenient access to golf courses, outlets and other shopping centers, and leisure facilities.
Narita International Airport→Narita City：JR and Keisei Line (about 10 min.)
1. Financial Assistance for Conventions
Several types of financial assistance are available for MICE.
1. Chiba prefectural subsidy program for international conferences
Japan’s largest subsidy program for international conferences (Maximum: 20 million yen; the prefecture offers up to 10 million yen, and the total can reach up to 20 million yen with subsidies from municipalities)
Events must attract participants from at least 5 countries and last at least 3 days, and must not have a finalized venue, must not be sponsored by national or municipal governments, and must not have political, religious or profit-seeking objectives
2. Chiba municipal subsidy program for international conferences and large-scale conventions
3. Narita municipal subsidy program for conventions
4. Chiba Convention Bureau and International Center grant program for convention hosting
5. Chiba Convention Bureau and International Center reserve fund loan program for convention hosting
6. Chiba Convention Bureau and International Center support program for incentive tours, etc.
* Please contact CCB-IC for details.
2. Other Support Services
● Introductory information about each city (Languages: English, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Korean and others)
● Providing images and videos (DVDs) (Languages: English, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Korean and others)
● Arranging invitation letters for international headquarters, video letters from the governor of Chiba Prefecture
● Providing image data for facilities and tourist attractions in Chiba Prefecture
● Introducing PCOs, travel agencies
● Suggesting traditional performing arts (Japanese taiko drums, Noh theater, koto performances) and attractions
● Arranging volunteers
Knife ceremony at Takabe-jinja Shrine in Minamiboso
Nanso Satomi Hakkenden: Puppet show
Chiba Lotte Marines: M ☆ Splash!!
Between the still of the water and green of the land, Narita International Cultural Center stands...
Hotel Nikko Narita is a well-established hotel, opened on May 21, 1978. We offer free shuttle bus...
Conveniently located on 29 scenic acres near Narita Airport (NRT), Radisson Narita is an ideal ho...
Located only a 10 minute shuttle ride away from Narita International Airport, ANA Crowne Plaza Na...