As a longtime cultural and economic hub of Japan, Osaka has much to offer in terms of traditional and contemporary cultural tourism, from bunraku puppet theater (a UNESCO intangible cultural heritage) to Osaka-jo Castle, Dotombori, Universal Studios Japan and more. Another major advantage of Osaka is the easy access it offers to World Heritage sites in Kyoto, Nara, Kobe and Wakayama, which are all in the Kansai region. Some World Heritage sites can be reached in 45 minutes. In addition, Osaka’s food culture is so abundant that it is known as a kuidaore-no-machi (a town where you can eat until you drop). Osaka’s particular brand of hospitality is a great way to welcome guests from overseas.
Kansai International Airport Station→Namba Station：Nankai Electric Railway Limited Express Rapid (about 34 min.)
Kansai International Airport Station→Osaka Station：JR Airport Rapid Service (about 65 min.)
Kansai International Airport Station→Namba Station：Limousine bus (about 50 min.)
Kansai International Airport Station→Osaka Station：Limousine bus (about 60 min.)
1. Financial Assistance for Conventions
• Up to 15 million yen for international conference promotion and hosting
• Recurring conferences that draw at least 300 participants
• At least 50 participants from outside Japan
• At least 5 participating countries (including Japan)
• Duration of at least 3 days
• Competition with other potential sites
• Up to 20% of total event expenses
• Up to 500,000 yen worth of physical support for international conference promotion and hosting
• At least 100 participants
• At least 20 participants from outside Japan
• At least 3 participating countries (including Japan)
• Duration of at least 2 days
• Up to 20% of total event expenses
• In principle, this support is 1 item (product or attraction arranged) that can be provided for 500,000 yen or less
2. Other Support Services
• Support for creating hosting plans
• Introducing convention venues, lodging facilities
• Providing images and videos (DVDs)
• Assisting with creating written proposals
• Reception for preliminary visits
• Introducing PCOs, travel agencies
• Suggesting attractions
• Support for displaying signs on Kansai International Airport welcome signboards
• Providing special hospitality for receptions, parties (arranging fukumusume (good fortune girls) from Imamiya Ebisu-jinja Shrine, Japanese taiko drum performances, ceremonial openings of barrels of sake and other attractions with the distinct flavor of Osaka)
Hands-on experience with Noh theater at Yamamoto Noh Theater
Sakura Cook Osaka, a Japanese cooking class
OCTB introduces unique programs for creating memories.
Visitors can enjoy bunraku puppet theater (a UNESCO intangible cultural heritage) at the Bunraku Theatre. In addition, English audio guides are available for a fee. Visitors can enjoy Nohkyogen comedy theater at the Yamamoto Noh Theater and Ohtsuki Noh Theatre. The Yamamoto Noh Theater offers a special private program with English subtitles, and is also available for parties. Among the hands-on experiences for foreigners, programs involving the making of washoku Japanese cuisine such as takoyaki (octopus dumpling) and nigiri sushi are popular
INTEX Osaka opened in 1985 and is the biggest exhibition hall in western Japan with the total are...
International House, Osaka is the perfect location for all event organizers and attendees.
Osaka International Convention Center is located in Nakanoshima. Nakanoshima has long served as o...
The ATC HALL has everything from flexible, multi-purpose event halls with a total area of 7000㎡...
This facility is located in Grand Front Osaka in the north of JR Osaka Station. It features a con...
OSAKA-JO HALL is a multi-purpose arena accommodating up to 16,000 people.
A wide range of eve...
The architectural elegance of Osaka City Central Public Hall has been an essential part of the ci...
Enter your proposal or inquiry.
Our staff will get back to you with the relevant information.
Find the best city for organizing your MICE event in Japan.
Find the perfect venue for your MICE event using our fine search engine.
Browse our booklets, pictures and videos library and find the right tools to help you promote your MICE event in Japan.
Look here for an original venue for your event, a location that is not primarily destined to host a MICE event. Museums, temples, sports venues and more can be adapted to your requirements. Ask us.
A compendium of our best rated cities, taking into account venues, transportation, ease of access, accomodation offer and sustainability, for hosting a MICE event.
(JNTO Head Office)
+81 3 5369 6015
+1 212 757 5640
+44 20 7398 5670
+33 1 4296 2960
Kyung Min Lee
+82 2 777 8601
+65 6223 8205