Asahikawa is a core city of 340,000 located virtually in the center of Hokkaido. With Daisetsuzan National Park— Japan’s largest—Biei, Furano and other picturesque areas in its surroundings, every season in Asahikawa features magnificent nature to delight visitors. The city has plenty of large, public convention facilities that are available for relatively inexpensive fees, and can be reserved in tandem with adjacent hotels and lodging facilities. As a longtime crossroads of Hokkaido, Asahikawa is the place for fresh farm produce and animal products from all over the island. Rice and local sakes produced with river water from Daisetsuzan and seafood plucked from the waters of the Sea of Japan, the Sea of Okhotsk and the Pacific Ocean headline the delicious cuisine available in the area.
New Chitose Airport→Asahikawa Station：(JR Airport Express) ⇒ Sapporo Station ⇒ (JR Limited Express Lilac) ⇒ Asahikawa Station[about 2 hr. 10 min.]
Asahikawa Airport→Asahikawa Station：Bus (about 30 min.)
1. Providing information/resources for relevant facilities in Asahikawa
2. Securing venues and consulting with lodging facilities
3. Introducing companies involved in the operation of conferences, conventions and events
4. Setting up welcome signs/stickers (some conditions apply)
5. Providing guides and other Asahikawa-based helpers
6. Support for applying for event operation subsidies
7. Support for applying for convention subsidies
8. Inviting the governor/mayor and other speakers/greeters
9. Media relations
10. Support for planning attractions/excursions
11. Introducing universal accessibility support organizations
Snow compactor ride in Yuki-no-Mura
Hands-on pottery experience in Kita-no-Arashiyama
Enter your proposal or inquiry.
Our staff will get back to you with the relevant information.
Find the best city for organizing your MICE event in Japan.
Find the perfect venue for your MICE event using our fine search engine.
Browse our booklets, pictures and videos library and find the right tools to help you promote your MICE event in Japan.
Look here for an original venue for your event, a location that is not primarily destined to host a MICE event. Museums, temples, sports venues and more can be adapted to your requirements. Ask us.
A compendium of our best rated cities, taking into account venues, transportation, ease of access, accomodation offer and sustainability, for hosting a MICE event.
(JNTO Head Office)
+81 3 6691 4852
+1 212 757 5640
+44 20 7398 5670
+33 1 4296 2960
Im Young Hong
+82 2 777 8601
+65 6223 8205