Application for Meet Japan 2014 has already been closed.
Meet Japan 2015 will be announced later next year.
Hosted Buyers Program for international convention decision makers,
February 28 — March
The Japan Convention Bureau (JCB), a division of the Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO), in cooperation with Japan's International Convention Cities, invites association executives and international meeting planners to come to Japan as our guests to participate in our hosted buyers program, Meet Japan 2014.
For international convention decision makers who are considering Japan as a site for their events, February 28 - March 7, 2014 are dates to save. To promote Japan as an international convention destination, JNTO is pleased to introduce the "Meet Japan" Hosted Buyers Program. The 2014 program and application information are outlined below. If you are planning to hold an international convention in Japan in the near future, this program is highly recommended for you. It offers the opportunity to visit Japan's beautiful regional cities, and to appreciate their superb convention and tourist amenities. You'll learn first-hand about the warm hospitality and unique charm of each of Japan's diverse convention cities.
- Hosted Buyers Program "Meet Japan 2014 "
- February 28 - March 7, 2014
- Participant Qualifications
||President, secretary-general or a member of site selection committee of an international organization.
||An international organization has a Japanese branch or members who are actively seeking to hold the event in Japan
||The planned conference will host over 200 attendees.
- Includes: business-class round-trip air fare to Japan, transportation, accommodations (six nights) and meals during the program.
*Not Included: Airport taxes, meals not specified and items of a personal nature.
|Feb. 28, Fri.
||Departure from your country
|Mar. 1, Sat.
||Arrival in Japan. You will be transferred to Tokyo.
|Mar. 2 - Mar. 5, Sun.-Wed.||
||Study tours visiting regional International Convention Cities.(※)||
|Mar. 6, Thu.
||Japan Convention Trade Mart (meeting with local convention bureaus) , Reception
|Mar. 7, Fri.
||Departure from Japan
- ※Course 1: Kobe(2)- Yokohama(1) ※Course 2: Matsue(1) - Takamatsu(2)
- ※Course 3: Matsumoto(1)- Chiba(2) ※Course 4: Okinawa(2)- Kanazawa(1)
- Application Deadline
- December 16, 2013
- How to Apply
- If you are interested in the Meet Japan programme, please feel free to contact the appropriate JNTO office listed below.
- For participants from North America, please contact
Mr. Gil Cardon, Convention Manager
Japan Convention Bureau, New York Office
11 West 42nd Street, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10036, USA
Phone. +1-212-757-5641 Fax. +1-212-307-6754
- For participants from Europe, please contact
Ms. Margret Rose Mann, Convention Manager
Japan Convention Bureau, London Office
5th floor, 12/13 Nicholas Lane,
London, EC4N 7BN, United Kingdom
Phone. +4-20-7283-2130 Fax. +44-20-4626-0224
- For participants from Korea, please contact
Mr.Im Young Hong, Convention Manager
Japan Convention Bureau, Seoul Office
Hotel President 2F 188-3, Eulchiro 1-ga, Jung-gu.
Phone. +82-2-777-8601 Fax. +82-2-777-8612
- For participants from other regions, please contact
Ms. Etsuko Kawasaki, Convention Manager
Japan Convention Bureau
2-10-1, Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0006, JAPAN
Phone. +81-3-3216-2905 Fax. +81-3-3216-1978
- This event is supported by Japan Airlines and All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd.